Cats and dogs love cows’ milk but find it difficult to digest the lactose (milk sugar). ZEAL® New Zealand Lactose Free Pet Milk is made from 99.5% lactose free cows’ milk and is easy to digest while maintaining all the natural goodness and taste of cows’ milk.
- Gluten Free • Low Allergen
- High Protein • Low Fat
- Premium New Zealand Cow’s milk (grass fed).
- Made in New Zealand
Recommended for: Dogs and Cats of all life stages.
Zeal® Lactose Free pet milk is specifically formulated for: adult dogs and puppies and adult cats and kittens. Made from fresh New Zealand whole cows’ milk, it is rendered 99.5% lactose free, therefore easy to digest for pets while maintaining all the natural goodness and taste.
New Zealand’s pasture-fed cows produce some of the best milk in the world.New Zealand’s grass-fed milk is a very good source of Vitamin B12, Iodine, Vitamin B2, Vitamin D and Phosphorus as well as a good source of Calcium, Pantothenic acid, Selenium, Zinc, Biotin, Protein and Vitamin A. The quality is directly related to grazing green grass year round and, compared to milk from grain fed cows, the milk is much richer in nutritional values .
- 50% more Omega-3 fats than milk compared to milk from grain fed cows.
- 50% more of the antioxidant Vitamin E compared to milk from grain fed cows.
- 4 times the levels of Beta-carotene than milk compared to milk from grain fed cows.
- Twice as much of the fatty acid CLA (conjugated Linoleic acid) compared to milk from grain fed cows.
Storage: Zeal™ Lactose Free Pet Milk is UHT treated for long life conditions. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Our milk bottles are simple to use, store in the pantry and refrigerated after opening, thereafter usable for up to a week. Our milk is packed under long life conditions in light-blocking shrink wrapped bottles which prevents the degradation of vitamins and flavour.